Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
The Screenshots Begin Vote_lcap13%The Screenshots Begin Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
The Screenshots Begin Vote_lcap63%The Screenshots Begin Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
The Screenshots Begin Vote_lcap25%The Screenshots Begin Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
The Screenshots Begin Vote_lcap0%The Screenshots Begin Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

The Screenshots Begin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melkathi
Activist

The Screenshots Begin Empty
PostSubject: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:01 pm

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away...

Episode CXIV
Return of the Screenshots

It is a dark era for the Republic. Influential star systems break away from the milleni-old alliance, angered over the Senate's treaty with the Sith Empire.
On Coruscant, the Jedi temple lies in ruin, many of the Republic's greatest defenders slaughtered by the Sith.
Meanwhile, on a little forum, the members of Shadow's Edge share their screenshots...

And with the fancy intro out of the way. Let me start with

Ronja, a smuggler whose awesomeness has reached such levels that a new word had to be created to describe it. The awesomenitude of Ronja:
(may include other, less important randdom characters and occasional sidekicks)
Click Here----> http://img847.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=screenshot2011121618043.jpg <----Click Here

Your turn Smile

Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 am

Haha, I've actually taken far less photos than I should have.

Here are the four I have so far. Smile

This first one was taken as a victory shot when I nabbed a datacron deep in Imperial territory - I had to use a lot of sneakiness and a couple instances of res-walking to obtain it. Very Happy

This next one was taken when I was trying to get the two Tatooine Dune Sea datacrons - to get it, you have to take a ~40 minute balloon flight over to it from a certain point. Since Tatooine is a joint world, I encountered an Imperial Agent who was also trying to get the datacrons - we ended up having a great time chatting and hanging out during the whole flight. After we took turns jumping to get the datacrons (he went first for the first one so I went first for the second one), we had two friendly duels to honor the rivalry between Empire and Republic. And who says Sith and Jedi can't be friends? Very Happy

This third one was taken as I was riding down a lift Mario-style in order to obtain a datacron. The view was pretty cool, and the lift was difficult to jump on (I fell the first time, double-timed it around and managed to jump back on again before it had descended too far down the wires), so I took a photo. Smile

This last one was taken as I was zooming through the mountains looking for another datacron - it started to snow and the view was beautiful, so I took a moment to rest and admire the gorgeous scenery. *sigh* I I love you Alderaan...
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-edge.forumotion.com
Supercollider
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 am

Cool Pics both of you, I'll have to get some of mine up, probably after Christmas now though.
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Activist

PostSubject: Re: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
Calsetes
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah... they apparently don't trust me with a real ship yet. I still have my Power Wheels one with me.

The Screenshots Begin Screenshot_2012-01-09_18_44_32_652343

If you zoom in, yeah, that's me sticking my head out of the top of it. Too many drinks on Nar Shadda. Which reminds me, where the hell did I leave Kira again...? It's like a space version of The Hangover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Screenshots Begin   The Screenshots Begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Screenshots Begin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Edge Forums :: General :: The Old Republic-
Jump to: