Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_lcap13%Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_lcap63%Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_lcap25%Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_lcap0%Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_lcap0%Who would you turn into a Companion? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

Who would you turn into a Companion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melkathi
Activist

Who would you turn into a Companion? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you turn into a Companion?   Who would you turn into a Companion? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 pm

(attempt two at making a thread)

There are bound to have been NPCs you have absolutely loved having around.
If you could pick npcs to be turned into / be a template for companion characters here, who would they be?

Some of my choices:

Sis from Alpha Protocol. A mute gunslinger with attitude. I absolutely adore her for some reason; kinda like a little sister to look after... can't explain why, but she is one of those npcs I imediatly made a connection with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPfOvoN8Q-o (spoilers?)

Steven Heck again from Alpha Protocol. He is absolutely insane and would have to stay on the ship unless we need a loud diversion. But I wouldn't mind having a man on my side who would mount a minigun in a subway train, because he has always wanted to do a drive by shooting with a subway train.

Myron from Fallout 2 would fit a Bounty Hunter nicely, but would be especially entertaining if the companion to a Jedi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouYsDgA8vKo

Dinara from Paradise Cracked for the simple quote:
"Why do I exist? So I can rule this world.
Why does it exist? So it can be ruled by me."

Morrigan from Dragon Age and Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: Bloodlines, if only for the fact that I am a male, geek, gamer Wink
Morrigan for a Jedi, Jeanette for a Sith Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9X2Z6Hdw8
Back to top Go down

Who would you turn into a Companion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Edge Forums :: General :: The Old Republic-
Jump to: