Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_lcap13%Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_lcap63%Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_lcap25%Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_lcap0%Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_lcap0%Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Empty
PostSubject: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 am

Hey, so during the TOR beta a few weeks back, had the pleasure of doing the Black Talon Flashpoint (the first Flashpoint available for Empire players) with a guy named Zenn, who I later learned has a commentary channel on YouTube. Basically, he records his content then adds in his commentary during post-processing, so it's really professional looking and I'd highly suggest you check him out, as he is very insightful and does a really great job (his YouTube account is called OSWGuild).

Anyways, he ended up uploading our playthrough of the Black Talon Flashpoint onto YouTube, complete with commentary and all, so you can watch me and my group own that Flashpoint here! (I'm the female human Bounty Hunter Mercenary in the video (my char name was Adina) - I was the healer for our group): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkihVMq_aW8

Yay! I'm kinda sorta not really famous! Very Happy

Last edited by Kieran on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-edge.forumotion.com
melkathi
Activist

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

You won quite a few discussion rolls, so we get to see your face quite a bit early on Smile
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Haha, yep, I was pretty lucky during that Flashpoint. Smile Sometimes I'd play through and win only 1 or 2 rolls, so I was having a blast that time. Very Happy

The group was really fun too - I know he mentions it later in the video, but he and I were going back and forth and having a blast - which is why we ended up aligning our guilds to become Adversaries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Activist

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 pm

I found it interesting how your story worked out.

My Black Talon had my light side Imperial Agent in it. We took care of the wounded after storming the bridge, let the captain live... we did quite a few things differently and things turned out quite differently.
And (under protest of my team mates) I took the "general" prisoner instead of executing him.

Then again, I got told off by Keeper for having too low a body count on my missions Wink
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Haha, yep - I did three BT runs and four Esseles runs - two of my BT runs were Dark Side (I didn't win the convo rolls) and one was Light Side, while all four of my Esseles are Light Side. So I get to experience both stories for the BT, though I only got to see the LS for Esseles.

What's interesting is that although characters on the Republic side can be evil (Dark Side) and characters on the Empire side can be good (Light Side), this rarely happens, at least, as far as my experiences went. Almost always, the Republic characters picked the LS options, and almost always the Empire characters picked the Dark Side. Just an interesting observation. Smile Personally, I plan to play LS characters for both Empire and Republic, as I can't bear being dark, lol.
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Activist

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

Kieran wrote:
Haha, yep - I did three BT runs and four Esseles runs - two of my BT runs were Dark Side (I didn't win the convo rolls) and one was Light Side, while all four of my Esseles are Light Side. So I get to experience both stories for the BT, though I only got to see the LS for Esseles.

What's interesting is that although characters on the Republic side can be evil (Dark Side) and characters on the Empire side can be good (Light Side), this rarely happens, at least, as far as my experiences went. Almost always, the Republic characters picked the LS options, and almost always the Empire characters picked the Dark Side. Just an interesting observation. Smile Personally, I plan to play LS characters for both Empire and Republic, as I can't bear being dark, lol.

I tried playing DS on a bounty hunter. Got as far as executing some boy's dad and decided: ok maybe not - time to remake the character.
Back to top Go down
Supercollider
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 am

That was always the problem I had with Kotor.
I'd try go dark side from the start but didn't have the commitment to see it all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!   Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool TOR Gameplay And Commentary Video With Me In It!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Edge Forums :: General :: The Old Republic-
Jump to: