Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_lcap13%DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_lcap63%DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_lcap25%DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_lcap0%DejahYeah' Intro A Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

DejahYeah' Intro A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dejah
Trainee
Dejah

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Heya. I'm in C.O. under DejahYeah and hopefully I'll be able to get me something not quite as unexciting for SWTOR. 3 days ago could've cared less about the game and now it's fully downloaded and I'm pumped to take it for a whirl tomorrow!

In game I tend to lean on doing my thing, at my pace, and participate in G-Chat., But I'm infamous for not being able to multitask, so if I'm engrossed in a mission I'll totally miss out on entire convos. I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm just distracted! =P Endgame is another beast altogether. I used to be a hardcore raider - totally burned out and leery of ever going there again. But I can say i know what it's like.

I like to think I'm pretty reasonable and open minded. Opinionated, too (if it has gone unnoticed).

Sense of humor is cynical. Sorry. =P

I also like Pina Coladas and long walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Supercollider
Apprentice

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Heya!
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey! Welcome - I'm glad to see you found your way over here! Very Happy

Hmm, if your familiar with raiding, perhaps if you feel ok with it, you can help lend your expertise in-game when it comes to Flashpoints and Operations (essentially the game's raids). Since my main MMORPG background is in Guild Wars, I never really did any kind of raiding, so my knowledge on how to organize and lead a good raid isn't the highest. As such, I'd more than welcome your opinion and advice as far as that goes (and in any other matter too, I might add Smile ). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-edge.forumotion.com
melkathi
Activist

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Welcome Dejah!

Don't think I ever ran into you in CO. You must be one of those new people who started after I was shown the door Smile
Back to top Go down
Dejah
Trainee
Dejah

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Kieran wrote:
Hey! Welcome - I'm glad to see you found your way over here! Very Happy

Hmm, if your familiar with raiding, perhaps if you feel ok with it, you can help lend your expertise in-game when it comes to Flashpoints and Operations (essentially the game's raids). Since my main MMORPG background is in Guild Wars, I never really did any kind of raiding, so my knowledge on how to organize and lead a good raid isn't the highest. As such, I'd more than welcome your opinion and advice as far as that goes (and in any other matter too, I might add Smile ). Very Happy

I don't know about "expertise." At the very least raiding etiquette? That I have handled as officer. I'll be more than glad to help in any way I can. But please be aware of:

1. I first have to feel like I know what I'm doing, learn the game and a couple of classes so i don't sound more eff tarded than usual. I wasn't in Beta so I'm going in not knowing how to even move my toon LOL. I've heard is very WoWish, which in turn is very COish, so it'll prolly be nothing.
2. I'm going to be careful this time around about giving my time to things that matter most: nookie, career, ghostwriting. Taking raiding as a night job was baaaad.

(Since I bought the game recently I'll probably won't be able to log till the 19th :-/ )

*Melkathi, I came to CO all starry eyed like someone freshly falling in love in early April. I've heard there was an infamous purge those days so it's very likely I missed it.
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Activist

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Gameplay wise you'll be fine.

The only problem you may have is the problem I constantly have: trying to toggle a non-existent travel power...
Back to top Go down
Supercollider
Apprentice

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 am

melkathi wrote:

The only problem you may have is the problem I constantly have: trying to toggle a non-existent travel power...
GAH! yes ^^this^^ in spades!
I'm like I'm level 6 - gimma something better than a jog!!!!
Not found an autorun option yet either....
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Activist

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:17 am

Supercollider wrote:
melkathi wrote:

GAH! yes ^^this^^ in spades!
I'm like I'm level 6 - gimma something better than a jog!!!!
Not found an autorun option yet either....

Autorun... I found that during beta by simply letting my fingers select autorun and not my brain.
It also means that I can't tell you with certainty what the key is.
Try NumLock

If it isn't that try Tab... but it deffinitly exists

Or try googling Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaba
Inductee
Yaba

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 am

during beta the original key-bind for autorun was indeed Num Lock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DejahYeah' Intro A Empty
PostSubject: Re: DejahYeah' Intro A   DejahYeah' Intro A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DejahYeah' Intro A
Page 1 of 1