Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
Hah, my introduction. Vote_lcap13%Hah, my introduction. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
Hah, my introduction. Vote_lcap63%Hah, my introduction. Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
Hah, my introduction. Vote_lcap25%Hah, my introduction. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
Hah, my introduction. Vote_lcap0%Hah, my introduction. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

Hah, my introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
costas85
Trainee

Hah, my introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Hah, my introduction.   Hah, my introduction. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 am

Hello, im costas84 from the Champions Online Proboards forums.

I was told that this was the guildsite.

I will start playing this game next week unless i sell my WoW account or someone helps me financially.

Glad to be in this clan/group/guild.

PS: You should reduce the size of the huge picture in the forums, its a bit tiresome to scroll down half the page each time i wanna post something or look at a topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hah, my introduction.   Hah, my introduction. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Haha, welcome to the guild, Costas! Very Happy

As I told you before, we're small, but I wanna slowly expand - so if you know any friends that might like to join, please let them know! Smile

But yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the forum is kinda sparse atm, so feel free to start any threads you might want. Very Happy

In the meanwhile, I've reduced the size of the banner by half - is it more manageable now? Or should it be even smaller? Smile

EDIT:
While you're waiting for the money to buy a subscription from Champions Online, there are plenty of other free MMORPGs that you can try out!

Some big ones played by members of this guild include Aion, Perfect World, City of Heroes/Villains, and Guild Wars - and all of them are perfectly free (except for Guild Wars - you have to pay to buy the copy, but then you can play online for free forever). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-edge.forumotion.com
costas85
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Hah, my introduction.   Hah, my introduction. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Kieran Alasdair wrote:
Haha, welcome to the guild, Costas! Very Happy

As I told you before, we're small, but I wanna slowly expand - so if you know any friends that might like to join, please let them know! Smile

But yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the forum is kinda sparse atm, so feel free to start any threads you might want. Very Happy

In the meanwhile, I've reduced the size of the banner by half - is it more manageable now? Or should it be even smaller? Smile

EDIT:
While you're waiting for the money to buy a subscription from Champions Online, there are plenty of other free MMORPGs that you can try out!

Some big ones played by members of this guild include Aion, Perfect World, City of Heroes/Villains, and Guild Wars - and all of them are perfectly free (except for Guild Wars - you have to pay to buy the copy, but then you can play online for free forever). Very Happy

Its way more managable.

I used to play Aion, but quit, same with Perfect World.

I am more into CSS WoW mod and Rusty Hearts and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hah, my introduction.   Hah, my introduction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hah, my introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Edge Forums :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: