Shadow's Edge Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Edge Forums

Where some desire justice, we seek vengeance. Where some grant mercy, we deliver retribution. Where some enjoy fame, we maintain anonymity. We are the hand of fate. We are the prophet of destiny. We are the Shadow's Edge.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you like the new website?
Yes - I think it is awesome!
Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_lcap13%Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yep - It is pretty good
Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_lcap63%Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yeah - It is ok
Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_lcap25%Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Eh - It is not that great
Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_lcap0%Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope - It is pretty lame
Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_lcap0%Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No - It could use an overhaul
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates
The Old Republic

Infinite Aion

Champions Online Free Forums

Allods Online

Guild Wars 2

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kieran
Admin
Kieran

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!)   Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Shadow's Edge forums! To help ensure an orderly and enjoyable time for everyone here, the following behavior is not allowed:

1) Personal Insults: This boils down to saying anything negative about an individual PERSON. You may disagree with WHAT someone says, and you may explain why. However, you may not say anything negative about the PERSON whom you disagree with.

2) Profanity: This includes any words that are considered "expletive" or "obscene" by society in general. Your personal opinion does not matter. If it cannot be said in a "PG" rated movie, then it cannot be said here.

3) Graphic Conversation: While it may not be "profanity", some conversation is not appropriate for a forum where people of different ages may visit. Again, if it cannot be discussed in a "PG" rated movie, then it cannot be discussed here. (This also includes graphic pictures)

4) Ethnic or Racial Slurs: This means using any offensive term or saying anything negative about a person's race or ethnic group. This type of behavior will not be tolerated in any form.

5) Spamming: This means posting for no valid reason or simply to increase your post count. If you do not have an actual thought to add to the discussion, then do not post. This also includes advertising messages.

6) Trolling: This means trying to start an argument or upset others. Now, it goes without saying that people will argue and get upset on a message board. But TRYING to upset other people is not allowed.

7) Exploits: This means discussing the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to give an advantage not intended by the game's designers.

Cool Moderation Discussion: Moderation issues are not suitable for public discussion. If you have an a comment regarding the moderation of these forums, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to resolve the issue to everyone's satisfaction.

Posts in violation of these rules will be edited or deleted. Posters who intentionally break these rules will receive a warning and eventually an IP ban if it continues.

If someone is doing any of the above things, do not argue with them. Simply report the post, and the behavior will be dealt with.

Thank you for visiting the Shadow's Edge forums, and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://shadows-edge.forumotion.com

Forum Rules (Please Read Before Posting!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow's Edge Forums :: General :: Shadow's Edge Information-
Jump to: